latics fan flies flag in basra

Guest oa_exile
hope hes sent that pic to soccer am

no probs buying the new shirt in iraq :grin:

Very inconsiderate ! , I now have to open another tab up and then open up the OS when a link would have saved me valuable minutes :mad:

Guest oa_exile
It's just that Mrs Exile gets tired if she has to pedal the generator for too long

Good news on that front LL , rumours are that we are going to get Electricary in Southport ..........soon :cardinal:

Oi ! If you cant post up something constructive , dont bother ! :wink:

Well I will.

Mentioned it in the Services thread we have but sister's fella is out over there in the same squadron and troop as Lee.

He's also had a new Latics shirt sent out to him and wears it round base with pride. Latics seem to be well supported within the Sappers lot anyway. Should be home before Christmas and then back out again in the New Year.

Keep The Faith boys :)

Edited by RoytonBlueLad

Is that drug related ?

In Southport, probably!

Back on topic, I was chatting to a lad away at Sothend last year, he was telling me about how a big group of lads had tried to kick him and three of his mates in in Colchester. They'd just got back from Afghanistan with the Paras, and as he put it, they were used to people running at them trying to kill them :stretcher:

Guest oa_exile
Well I will.

Mentioned it in the Services thread we have but sister's fella is out over there in the same squadron and troop as Lee.

He's also had a new Latics shirt sent out to him and wears it round base with pride. Latics seem to be well supported within the Sappers lot anyway. Should be home before Christmas and then back out again in the New Year.

Keep The Faith boys :)

That's a lot better some good constructive reportive news :chubb:

Anyway now I have totally spammed daznathe's thread :blush: I'm off the create mayhem on some other thread :grin: