possible buy out?

just been told by a mate of mine that latics owners have been in talks with people from scotland - maybe a partnership or possible takeover???

don't know how much truth is in this, purely word of mouth, just wondered if anyone else has heard anything????

Danny

just been told by a mate of mine that latics owners have been in talks with people from scotland - maybe a partnership or possible takeover???

don't know how much truth is in this, purely word of mouth, just wondered if anyone else has heard anything????

Danny

Hope he is rich if this is true.

Danny

Talking to people from scotland.... always a dangerous passtime....

... its pretty well known that TTA have a lot of connections in the businessworld - including the ex-owner of Gretna, who has been to a few Oldham games, there was the same rumour last year that TTA were gonna go and buy someone else, and line that guy up to buy oldham...

However, all fan talk i'm sure...

I don't think it's a secret that TTA have said they're open to investment. But unless business is really getting bad in the US I doubt they're looking to sell.

Whatever the wealth of a potential buyer, I'd be happier to stick with TTA to be honest.