curzon ashton

Anyone know how good their pitch is? Not that it makes a difference to whether I'm going or not (!) but if the pitch is in poor condition there is a decent chance of an upset because City aren't the most physical side and they play at a slow tempo even though they pass the ball about very well. I'm a bit surprised that this game isn't on tele tbh.

Why would we?

Why not. Not everyone can justify paying £60+ to go to Cheltenham, so why not go and watch another local lower league side, put money into their club and lend support - especially one who could possibly be an F.A Cup Giantkiller.

If we didnt have the people who decide because their side are playing the other end of the country or they cant make it. That they'll go and watch Latics, then our attendances would be even more piss poor than they are - because there's quite a few who do come Latics because of that sole reason. There's that Dale fan recently who's started since MK to come whenever 'Dale are away. There was a Blackburn and Liverpool fan speaking with us in the Grey Mare only a few week ago who also opted to go to BP and lend support.

There's Latics who go all over when they cant make a Latics game, or cant justify paying x amount to travel the other side of the country. Pretty sure you, yourself go and watch Ashton now and again.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Anyone know how good their pitch is? Not that it makes a difference to whether I'm going or not (!) but if the pitch is in poor condition there is a decent chance of an upset because City aren't the most physical side and they play at a slow tempo even though they pass the ball about very well. I'm a bit surprised that this game isn't on tele tbh.

the pitch is usually of a good standard at that level, so should be ok for a decent spectacle, watch that level quite regular, so if u have to take in a game, dont think you be o disappointed and if setanta had done their bloody homework, this should have been one of the games pencilled in rather than dirty Leeds

the pitch is usually of a good standard at that level, so should be ok for a decent spectacle, watch that level quite regular, so if u have to take in a game, dont think you be o disappointed and if setanta had done their bloody homework, this should have been one of the games pencilled in rather than dirty Leeds

but setanta (nor sky for that matter) dont think what £75,000 can do to a club like Curzon and just think about the ratings. Absolute B**locks of a decision to have them Y*rkshire sheiiiiiiiites on.

but setanta (nor sky for that matter) dont think what £75,000 can do to a club like Curzon and just think about the ratings. Absolute B**locks of a decision to have them Y*rkshire sheiiiiiiiites on.

well sed ROCKY my good man - cnt believe it shocking decision to the highest order, would rather put pins in my eyes on a oCOLD tuesday night in JOHN O gROats, unless viv 5 mins left i know they are losing 4-0 just to see the reactions