when did this happen..

at the risk of giving ammo to the shez out club, i feel the need to pose this..

we let a striker go out on loan, he could play in the fa cup and the shez wouldnt discuss it. meanwhile on the pitch, we were struggling and shez said 'ill sort it'..

In all fairness, the shez out club don't need much additional ammo as shez is doing quite a good job of undermining his own position.

at the risk of giving ammo to the shez out club, i feel the need to pose this..

we let a striker go out on loan, he could play in the fa cup and the shez wouldnt discuss it. meanwhile on the pitch, we were struggling and shez said 'ill sort it'..

think this has been covered in about 100 posts

think he is talking about ricketts as its like the davies situation...???

It's not that alike. The only similarity is it's a first team striker going out on loan.

Ricketts was different in that we had no other strikers, he had been playing every game and, for one reason or another, large sections of the crowd hated him.

On reflection, maybe there are a fair few similarities! :lol:

It's not that alike. The only similarity is it's a first team striker going out on loan.

Ricketts was different in that we had no other strikers, he had been playing every game and, for one reason or another, large sections of the crowd hated him.

On reflection, maybe there are a fair few similarities! :lol:

and the quote from sheridan saying ill sort it out so in my eyes davies is not coming back... hope he does tho i think he is good just needs a run just like ameobi for newcastle hes now finding FORM...

and the quote from sheridan saying ill sort it out so in my eyes davies is not coming back... hope he does tho i think he is good just needs a run just like ameobi for newcastle hes now finding FORM...

I think the fact that he has been sent out on loan indicates that he has either been a naughty boy or Shez has lost faith in him, adding that he has been allowed to play in the FA cup doesnt look good for Davies. TBH i dont like his attitude and he doesnt turn it on enough for me.