Signed Oldham Ball

monkeykieran

I can make out Nicky Henry, Mike Milligan, Paul Gerrard, Roger Palmer, so I'm guessing it was about then, can't really make out many of the others, but there's 17 in total.

My friend gave it to me a few back as his dad got it for working for bovis, and unfortunately when he had it it seems he must have knocked it about the house once as there are some slight marks, and minimal slurring of some sigs.

£15?! Fair enough I thought it would be in the hundreds. :shock:

I'm not bothered as I'd never part with it, was just interested to know as I was recently looking for some stuff on the net and found signed shirts for current players going for just under a hundred e.t.c.

Thanks

I'm not bothered as I'd never part with it, was just interested to know as I was recently looking for some stuff on the net and found signed shirts for current players going for just under a hundred e.t.c.

Thanks

I reckon you'd get more than £15. It's obviously worth what somebody will pay - you'd get more than that for it on here.

Thanks

Id say it would be more approx £30 than £15

I have 2 from that seson and paid £20 for one of them a few years ago ....

I now have 17 signed squad balls in total and one still belonging to Jonny Punkster...

I will have some IMPORTANT NEWS very soon for any Latics fans interested in Latic Memorabilia..... :wink: