Man of the Match at Northampton?

Just wondered what people thought for this...I'm surprised there's been very little said about the guy I thought worked his socks off and was outstanding yesterday...Mr Hazell!!! So refreshing to see him back to his best...and no surprise why either IMO!

There are several candidates for MOTM...just felt Hazell topped the bill. Who was your MOTM?

Just wondered what people thought for this...I'm surprised there's been very little said about the guy I thought worked his socks off and was outstanding yesterday...Mr Hazell!!! So refreshing to see him back to his best...and no surprise why either IMO!

There are several candidates for MOTM...just felt Hazell topped the bill. Who was your MOTM?

Maher had a good game and I liked what I saw of him yesterday.

Hazel did the basics well yesterday which we have lacked in deffence the past few games so he wasnt amazing but played well.

Byfield or Maher.

Guest oa_exile

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?&showt...e=show&st=0