I seem to remember quite afew people moaning we didnt use this system, but can we safely say it dosent work now?

Everytime ive seen us play that system weve ditched the football and ended up hoofing it forward, leaving out the two wide men. There was a difference when Wolfy came on and we went with 4-4-2 .. just like at Burnley the football returned.

*edit i am aware it says 4-4-3 in the title, 4-3-3*

Edited by kellys_discopants

would use most systems befoe wot i think i the dreadful 4-51- never liked it - prefer the tadiitional 4-4-2 - and would use 4--3-3

and even try something different lie 4-4-1-1 yes strange i know, but i remember us trying the 451 years ago playing Graeme sHARP up front on his own and hated it

would use most systems befoe wot i think i the dreadful 4-51- never liked it - prefer the tadiitional 4-4-2 - and would use 4--3-3

and even try something different lie 4-4-1-1 yes strange i know, but i remember us trying the 451 years ago playing Graeme sHARP up front on his own and hated it

I thought the idea was to always play 4-4-2 when you're struggling as its something the players feel comfortable with.

For me I always think getting a good balance is more important than formation.

What was the christmas tree formation? I'd go for that, very seasonal.