warnocks clever way

of having a go or getting back at the referee is to read out at the aftermatch interview a previous critisicm of refs by carlos querez after a united match last season. he then says, i have nothing to add to that .

the F.A. farts cannot get you then for using your own words. against them or the ref.

of having a go or getting back at the referee is to read out at the aftermatch interview a previous critisicm of refs by carlos querez after a united match last season. he then says, i have nothing to add to that .

the F.A. farts cannot get you then for using your own words. against them or the ref.

Never thought I'd see the words 'warnocks clever' in the same sentence. Although, as I'm sure Diego will be quick to point out, it should actually be 'Warnock's clever' :wink:

never liked him at BP ... but he's a pure legend as a neutral in interviews these days !!!

Never thought I'd see the words 'warnocks clever' in the same sentence. Although, as I'm sure Diego will be quick to point out, it should actually be 'Warnock's clever' :wink:

Good to see a Cadet recruited to the punctuation Police. Diego is also quick to point out that he posted about Colin and Queiroz on 17 Nov.

Talking of the Championship, did anyone see Colin being interviewed after another game involving dodgy refing decisions against Palace. Colin pulled out of his pocket a piece of paper and read from it quoting Carlos Queiroz of Manure criticising a referee, and then said "I would not say that!". :lol:

I know not many like Colin, but I love to hear him.

Keep up Stebuzz!