Walsall fans not happy

A selection of comments from Upthesaddlers:

"Well, the first forty five minutes were about as clueless a load of dross as I have ever seen from a Walsall team.... bereft of any ideas, flair and tactics".

“ABSOLUTE DROSS. I never come away early but today I did - could have sat there all night and we wouldn't have scored. We have no craft, no guile, no effort and above all no tactics ( well any that make sense!). Just awful hoof football, it's painful to watch".

“The 1st half was the worst half of football I have ever seen ANY team play in my life! That includes Under 10s and I’m being completely serious!"

"it's hard to get Ricketts to put effort in as part of a twosome, let alone by himself".

On manager Jimmy Mullen:

"Jimmy muppett, Jimmy muddle, more like Jimmy flipping Mallett”.

I work with a bloke who's been a Walsall fan for about 35 years. He went for the first time this season on Saturday whereas previously he was down almost every home game. Apparently there's a big problem with the chairman. The sale of their two best players last year, which wrote a promising season off and the departure of the manager who was clearly aggrieved at what happened has left a lot of fans fuming. He said they were woeful on Saturday, allbeit adding that MK Dons were impressive.

Should be an easy three points then. But when has that ever been the case?

I work with a bloke who's been a Walsall fan for about 35 years. He went for the first time this season on Saturday whereas previously he was down almost every home game. Apparently there's a big problem with the chairman. The sale of their two best players last year, which wrote a promising season off and the departure of the manager who was clearly aggrieved at what happened has left a lot of fans fuming. He said they were woeful on Saturday, allbeit adding that MK Dons were impressive.

Should be an easy three points then. But when has that ever been the case?

sounds good, but we might just feel the backlash on tuesday , what is their away record like

“ABSOLUTE DROSS. I never come away early but today I did - could have sat there all night and we wouldn't have scored. We have no craft, no guile, no effort and above all no tactics ( well any that make sense!). Just awful hoof football, it's painful to watch".

Sounds like exactly te comments coming out of the Yeovil and Cheltenham camps before they played us... and we battered them! :huh:

This game really worries me... their exact game plan will be to get at out central midfield and get the ball in the air up to Ricketts... and that is exactly how we have been beaten against all the :censored: sides recently....