Oldham survival

Its all very well saying drop the prices but would the extra people coming make up for the loss of revenue coming in i.e. if we charge £20 and only get 5000 in is dropping the price to a tenner going to bring in 10000.

TTA have to charge the price thats going to bring in the maximum amount of revenue if that means charging extra and a few hundred not going then thats what they will charge Its all about how much money they will make. More revenue= better players = better football= a more attractive product= better attendences = more revenue and the cycle continues. If dropping the price by a fiver meant we get another 4000 coming every week garuanteed I'd be all for it however I don't think it would.

You argue for continuing with the same model. My point is that we have a more attractive product, the attendances aren't getting better, we are still way off profit making, we are in the early stages of a recession - calls for radical rethink if you ask me. I'm no expert but we've been trying such evolution for some time now, if TTA can keep putting their hands in their pockets fine, if not it's time for revolutionary thinking. My young lads want to go and watch Sale Sharks FFS - Guess which club shirt they want for Christmas.