being a latics fan

....... isnt it great eh! lets be honest deep down we all know we are not good enough to go up! Our best players are going to get sold, fair enough funds will be available but it will be to late wont it! 1 step forward 2 back which is the norm with oldham athletic. fair enough the rest of the top six have bigger gates etc but come on were is our ambition? I am writing this because it looks like our best players are going 'if the price is right'. please dont reply with scunthorpe lost keogh and sharp etc nigel adkins can spot a player were as sheridan cant! i hope im wrong but its very depressing :mad:

Deep down I think we are good enough for auto, but only if the right players are put out on the pitch. The right team selection and a bit of luck and we'll be out of this league come May. That means no using Liddell as a sub and sparingly as a starter, using Allessandra, the man who can link our midfield to attack and no using whittaker purely because he's your favourite. If whitts is on form then fair enough he can be a good player for us, but he has to earn that central midfield place and for me at the moment he is behind Maher and Lee for that second spot. If we pick the right team and get the balance right we will start to trounce teams again.

....... isnt it great eh! lets be honest deep down we all know we are not good enough to go up! Our best players are going to get sold, fair enough funds will be available but it will be to late wont it! 1 step forward 2 back which is the norm with oldham athletic. fair enough the rest of the top six have bigger gates etc but come on were is our ambition? I am writing this because it looks like our best players are going 'if the price is right'. please dont reply with scunthorpe lost keogh and sharp etc nigel adkins can spot a player were as sheridan cant! i hope im wrong but its very depressing :mad:

Yeah that is just about true. I know we can go up if we play the right team. They are playing well etc... There is always the play-offs plus don't be too depressed. Its always a exciting time with Latics weather we lose or not.