Micah Richards - Latics cut...

Guest FyldeBlue

Guest FyldeBlue

Whatever cut we get for a transfer fee under £8m will probably go towards covering all the losses this season, particularly with our incredible cup run ... :blush: and as we have not as yet, sold any players in the window it would probably give us nothing more than a decent start for next season and happier all round at B.P.

I would also imagine that the TTA will be delighted at having to shell out less from their pockets. :lol:

Time is right though for Richards, very unhappy at Eastlands, showing less and less interest, hopefully when it is confirmed that they are prepared to sell him, Latics clause will up the fee and City will get more than £7m that is being claimed. :shock:

Whatever cut we get for a transfer fee under £8m will probably go towards covering all the losses this season, particularly with our incredible cup run ... :blush: and as we have not as yet, sold any players in the window it would probably give us nothing more than a decent start for next season and happier all round at B.P.

I would also imagine that the TTA will be delighted at having to shell out less from their pockets. :lol:

Time is right though for Richards, very unhappy at Eastlands, showing less and less interest, hopefully when it is confirmed that they are prepared to sell him, Latics clause will up the fee and City will get more than £7m that is being claimed. :shock:

20% of £7million is £1.4 million which will cover 2 seasons losses at league 1 level one thing we haven't factored in is potential income from making the play offs. TTA do not factor in a cup run when they set out their budget for the season although a good one would have put us in a position to buy rather than sell this january.

Anyway its all hyperthetical and I won't believe we are getting a penny until it actually happens.

20% of £7million is £1.4 million which will cover 2 seasons losses at league 1 level one thing we haven't factored in is potential income from making the play offs. TTA do not factor in a cup run when they set out their budget for the season although a good one would have put us in a position to buy rather than sell this january.

Anyway its all hyperthetical and I won't believe we are getting a penny until it actually happens.

whatever we get will help the club out.

i dont think they will have factered in the playoffs...seeing as were going up automatic... :grin: