Ratings

Flemming - Not the best kicking today, good handling but not much else to do other than wonder save - 7

Lomax - Defensivly sound, average distribution. Would love to see him bomb up the wings more - 7

Gregan - Never looked in any trouble, solid as ever - 8

Hazzell - Average performance. Didn't have a lot to do but didn't look confident with the ball - 6

Goldbourne - Pretty poor game all around. Like the way he gets forward, but doesn't deliver much when he gets there. Defensivly, not the best - 5

Taylor - Much better second half than first. Wasn't involved and poor when he was first half. Second half looked far more dangerous and slipped in a couple of great balls - 7

Whittaker - Disappears all to often for me. When we play well as a team, he looks well....when it's a tougher game he doesn't get involved. Apart from goal last week, not done enough since he came back in for maher. Horrible first half, slight improvement second but not enough - 5

Allot - Usual allot performance. Nothing new, but thats not a bad thing - 7

Smalley - If the guy could see the gaps that are available to him, he'd be a cracking player. Doesn't get up and down the line as much as he should yet i still think with time (pref on a loan) he'd improve tenfold. - 6

Hughes - Had to get through a fair amount of work and didn't get ANY service first half. Got more second and was unlucky on a couple of occasions. Never gave up - 7

Windass - Looks to be flagging after 10 mins. Didn't creatdrop off as much as in previous games and offered little. Is he worth the money. I'm beginning to doubt - 5

Subs

Allesandra - Possibly should have scored, although it was a good save - 6

It's getting to a point now where we have to make drastic changes because constantly playing THIS team will not work. We've brought in players (Lee, Maher) and never given them a chance. Midfield is looking particularly poor at the moment along with left back and with davies leaving today, a distinct lack of pace up front. Shez, who i still support, really needs drop certain players and make changes to show the players that they are not guarenteed starting places.

Anothe aspect of the management i'm not liking at the moment is the lack of being able to make changes in a game. Subs come all to late and when they do come, they're unlikley to make any real difference. (Liddell on tuesday at 2-0 down. Maher should have been on after 20 mins).

My team for tuesday:

Flemming

Hazell - Stam - Gregan

Lee - Maher - Eardley - Allot - Taylor

Hughes - Allesandra

Edited by Fruitygoo

for me 442 would be:

Fleming

Eardley(Lomax needs a break, ill admit that) Hazell Gregan Golbourne

Smalley Allott Lee Taylor

Hughes Windass

if 352 then:

Fleming

Hazell Gregan Stam

Smalley Allott Whitaker Taylor

Lee

Windass Hughes

BUT PROBABLE TUESDAY LINEUP:

Fleming

Eardley Hazell Gregan Golbourne

Smalley Allott KILKENNY Taylor

Hughes Windass

:D

for me 442 would be:

Fleming

Eardley(Lomax needs a break, ill admit that) Hazell Gregan Golbourne

Smalley Allott Lee Taylor

Hughes Windass

if 352 then:

Fleming

Hazell Gregan Stam

Smalley Allott Whitaker Taylor

Lee

Windass Hughes

BUT PROBABLE TUESDAY LINEUP:

Fleming

Eardley Hazell Gregan Golbourne

Smalley Allott KILKENNY Taylor

Hughes Windass

:D

If Whitaker and Windass both start on Tuesday then let me know before and I'll arrive at half time.