Alessandra

Without him we are never as good. At the begining of the year we were winning games because the team was settled, pretty much the same 11 week in week out.

He was dropped against stockport and we got beat for one of the 1st times. I think shez leaves him out for lack of goals but the amount he makes for the team it is worth playing him every game.

Yesterday, Hughes and windass were awful. never came to the ball and i think their defenderswould have felt it was a quite comfortable afternoon, but still lewi only gets 20 mins???

We have also brought in Ormerod and Byfield and left him on the bench. Why?? they are no better than him.

i think we need to get him on from the start and windass to come on. what does everyone else think on this??

also Donny have just signed another striker so cant see hughsey going there now. (SSN)

Without him we are never as good. At the begining of the year we were winning games because the team was settled, pretty much the same 11 week in week out.

He was dropped against stockport and we got beat for one of the 1st times. I think shez leaves him out for lack of goals but the amount he makes for the team it is worth playing him every game.

Yesterday, Hughes and windass were awful. never came to the ball and i think their defenderswould have felt it was a quite comfortable afternoon, but still lewi only gets 20 mins???

We have also brought in Ormerod and Byfield and left him on the bench. Why?? they are no better than him.

i think we need to get him on from the start and windass to come on. what does everyone else think on this??

also Donny have just signed another striker so cant see hughsey going there now. (SSN)

Your having a laugh aren't you. "never came to the ball." I think you are watching a different match if you think Windass never came to the ball.

Other threads are complaining that Windass is having to drop deep to find the ball because of a lack of quality supply from midfield.

Ormerod was poor, but I thought Byfield did ok without set the world alight.

Alessandra's time will come. He is still learning his trade, but the improvement since he broke into the team has been marked. However, he still lacks belief and as I said on another thread needs that bit of arrogance to make the difference to his game. Hughes and Windass have it, Lewis whilst cute with his play hasn't.

Cheers,

Harry