G.I. Joe

Ackey

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Sweet merciful lord... they've done it, they've gone and done it... they've made a toy/comic film which actually looks cool (BigFin, for your own sake don't ask what I think of Transformers).

Aww come on Ack, you dont actually expect this to be good do you?? I've seen countless reviews that are already talking about it well, as a bit of a laughing stock... "Right, lets get that bristish chap from that Dr Who show to ham it up, and shove Sienna Miller in a cat-suit for no particular reason other than she is hot"

...Give me a break, although the latter will get me watching, even though the trailer does look cool, i'm sure it will barely be a 2 out of 5 film.... dont get me wrong, i'll be there to watch it, but it barely even registers on this years exciting films.

Plus... lets be honest, Action Force (not the gay american name - that is what it will forever be) was, well, a bit naff anyway. The only two good things about it was "Action Force the Movie" - Awesome, and the fact if you joined the "Action Force Club" you got a special figure that was supposed to be you, and you could call whatever you want and get an official ID and dogtag with your name on. Brilliant.

Other than that, it was just a little poofy. It was like a crap version on 'Mask' - now theres a cartoon/fim conversion I would go and see....

:wink: