Regulation 31.2.11 allows the home club to designate a 'local promotion' for four matches per season. For these matches the home supporters can get the preferential treatment over prices. The Leicester Mercury's token scheme is classed as a 'local promotion' - I presume the newspaper is subsidising the cheap tickets.

A reduction of only £2 to £21 for pensioners is derisory! :angry: Although I suppose I should expect it after enduring all the cotemptuous mocking and heckling on here. :blink:

Regulation 31.2.11 allows the home club to designate a 'local promotion' for four matches per season. For these matches the home supporters can get the preferential treatment over prices. The Leicester Mercury's token scheme is classed as a 'local promotion' - I presume the newspaper is subsidising the cheap tickets.

A reduction of only £2 to £21 for pensioners is derisory! :angry: Although I suppose I should expect it after enduring all the cotemptuous mocking and heckling on here. :blink:

But they are giving season ticket holders tickets for a fiver for friends? That is not a local promotion. When we had celebrity Sunday and the promotion Vs Orient this was passed on, were thers local promotions. Has Hardy said anything publically bout this. Think we are getting dry bum fooked myself!!!!!!! You would have thought they would have done it at £15. Can you pay on the day for £8 in the home end?

Just read it, talk about shafted.... We are too nice to visitind suporters, we even move fooking stands for scum like Leeds. Not many latics will pay that when its on the TV.

But they are giving season ticket holders tickets for a fiver for friends? That is not a local promotion. When we had celebrity Sunday and the promotion Vs Orient this was passed on, were thers local promotions. Has Hardy said anything publically bout this. Think we are getting dry bum fooked myself!!!!!!! You would have thought they would have done it at £15. Can you pay on the day for £8 in the home end?

The details are on the LCFC Official Site:

http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~1520956,00.html

Tickets are obtainable by token-holders from the LCFC Ticket Ofice. It doesn't say wheher token-holders can pay on the day at the Ticket Office. However, it gives a phone number for home fans who cannot get the tokens.

As the tickets are heavily subsidised by the Leicester Mercury, the 'local promotion' differs from those at BP, where OAFC has subsidised tickets for both home and away supporters. If the rarely wrong Chron would agree to subsidise tickets, Latics could organise a 'local promotion' along similar lines.