Outstaning tonight

i got shouted at off me mum,forgot i was at her house,and swore at the ref,hahaha

fantastic performance....couldnt believe it when i saw taylor on right n smalley left,however it worked well.leicster wouldnt have expected that and must have been a prob for them.

mahers backpass....stupid lazy ball just like a few of windasses tonight,however his effort after that was superd,and more than made up for it...i just hope shez understands this and doesnt drop him for whitts again...the team looked more solid.

the only thing i will say,is why the hell does smalley stand and wait for the ball to come to him,rather than move towards it,a few times tonight he just stood and waited,where if he had moved forward towards it,the defender would have been turned,

The wife watched the game tonight and even she was pretty impressed with Latics and shes only been with me to about 6 games in the last 8 years.She always says it too cold at BP,I should have turned the central heating off to give her a taste of the real thing!

Found this, we weren't the only ones impressed...

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=57212

"Sheridan looks a superb tactician"

"They played the better football"

"In the two encounters we've had with Oldham this season, i've liked their fans"

"They looked solid defensively and dangerous in attack "

"They wanted it more than us"

"Thought their passing and movement was great"

"Oldham came with a gameplan and played it brilliantly"

And to think of the amount of citicism they all get on here off their own - players, manager and fans alike!

What a joy it is to be a Latic. :grin:

"Sheridan looks a superb tactician" - but only against the top side, he can't be arsed against anything below 10th in the table

"They played the better football" - we did. why don't we do that more often?

"In the two encounters we've had with Oldham this season, i've liked their fans" - compared to the big time charlies of West Yorkshire, Leicester fans are a breath of fresh air in this division.

"They looked solid defensively and dangerous in attack " - defo something to build on. And despite the lack of goals we are creating. So the net will be bulging soon!

"They wanted it more than us" - too right. Why can we not look like we want it more every week?

"Thought their passing and movement was great" - we kept the round bally thing on the green grassy stuff and looked better for it.

"Oldham came with a gameplan and played it brilliantly" - other than not scoring, yes. Looks like we intended to come away with a win

And to think of the amount of citicism they all get on here off their own - players, manager and fans alike! - a lot of it is deserved - as is tonight's praise

What a joy it is to be a Latic. :grin: