and guess what else...

I doubt he will. Now almost everyone knows he shouldn't be driving so no doubt the paparazzi will follow him a bit and I'm sure photographers hang out outside the gates of PLC's training ground and can catch him in the act (something which doesn't happen to others with the same problem). All the coppers know it too and OK Man Utd supporting ones might let him off but I doubt anyone else will, especially when you consider who drives the car to the compound, quite often a copper gets to drive it and driving an expensive car will be a once in a lifetime experience for them.

I would agree the punishment will be a few points on his license, and a fine amounting to the sort of money he makes whilst :censored: so not a big deal- but that's how the UK justice system works. We don't have a system like they do in Finland- where the earnings of the person are taken into account in situations like this.