Frankfurt Hotel

I think its The Guesthouse Rheinblick in Fulda, I will try to get you more info and website soon. The Lad In charge is called Steffan, Top lad!

Cheers for that,Its for a Guy I know who sells Pianos ( he is a Latics fan) and he was worried because when the Big Piano Fair is on all the big Hotels are ripping punters off!

Cheers for that,Its for a Guy I know who sells Pianos ( he is a Latics fan) and he was worried because when the Big Piano Fair is on all the big Hotels are ripping punters off!

hi max stefans hotel in fulda is about 80 k from the center of frankfurt there is a area called saxenhousen its full of bars and hotels if you go on google earth and locate the area it shows all the hotels and has links to there website

hi max stefans hotel in fulda is about 80 k from the center of frankfurt there is a area called saxenhousen its full of bars and hotels if you go on google earth and locate the area it shows all the hotels and has links to there website

80k ??? He may as well stay at the Travellodge next to BP.