shez - go now or end of season

dobxal

sheridan situation  

4 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think that the club should do regards sheridan

• sack him now and try and get some one in to save what is becoming a rapidly c/rap season
    • give him till the end of the season and hope he manages to turn it round

I am all for giving a manager a chance but I don`t think that we will progress under sheridan. I think that under a half decent manager this team would be half way to automatic promotion. I agree that Sheridan is an absolute legend at Boundary Park but there is no room for sentiment in this day and age and we really do need promotion sooner rather that later as I don`t thing tta will hang around if we are in this division for much longer, no matter what they say. At the end of the day, they are business men, not loyal supporters.

I am all for giving a manager a chance but I don`t think that we will progress under sheridan. I think that under a half decent manager this team would be half way to automatic promotion. I agree that Sheridan is an absolute legend at Boundary Park but there is no room for sentiment in this day and age and we really do need promotion sooner rather that later as I don`t thing tta will hang around if we are in this division for much longer, no matter what they say. At the end of the day, they are business men, not loyal supporters.

Hmmmm. Who ever said freedom of speech is a good thing?