Spare Millwall ticket

Anyone want a Millwall ticket? Brother's car has died so he can't get down there now.........

Bleedin Ell. Another one who deems it necessary to come on ere and tell everyone that they aint going to the match and why. Don't you understand that people just aren't interested? They are not only not interested in whether you are going or not, but the also aren't bothered knowing why you aint going. Or if you are going, for christ's sake don't tell them. They don't want to know you see?

I'll give you a word to the wise in code so as to not upset any sideboard wearing pensioners who are stuck in a fashion timewarp.......beware the boring ones who were once asked politely to leave a watering hole :wink: afterall, do they look bovvered? Well do they? Bovvered? Nah, not bovvered mate.

Bunch of unimportant self serving whinging tossers.

Bleedin Ell. Another one who deems it necessary to come on ere and tell everyone that they aint going to the match and why. Don't you understand that people just aren't interested? They are not only not interested in whether you are going or not, but the also aren't bothered knowing why you aint going. Or if you are going, for christ's sake don't tell them. They don't want to know you see?

I'll give you a word to the wise in code so as to not upset any sideboard wearing pensioners who are stuck in a fashion timewarp.......beware the boring ones who were once asked politely to leave a watering hole :wink: afterall, do they look bovvered? Well do they? Bovvered? Nah, not bovvered mate.

:lol::lol:

Yes but Rick its not his ticket and i think he maybe selling it!

Its not like he's not going to the game and just watching it in the pub now is it? :grin:

Yes but Rick its not his ticket and i think he maybe selling it!

Its not like he's not going to the game and just watching it in the pub now is it? :grin:

Well, for a start, Jac is not a bloke. Secondly it is her brother's ticket and thirdly he is selling it (or donating it to Help the Aged perhaps).

Also, I am sure that if Jac's brothers car has broken down and we were on Sky, then he would be watching it in the pub :wink:

Anyway, the dangerous thing on here is not that they aren't going. Not that his car is broken down. Not that he would be watching it in the pub. Not that Jac is potentially looking to sell (or give away) the ticket.

Just PLEASE don't tell anyone on here that someone isn't going or why. You see, they REALLY don't want to know. If you don't get told that people are not going, then it doesn't really happen does it? It is like the classic question.....If a tree falls in a forest out of earshot of anyone, does it make a noise?

You're confused between deliberately not going to home games but feeling the need to explain why, and being unable to get to home or away games. for countless reasons

Also OTT with your disrespect for Vic Halom.