Star Trek

Ackey

Trailer 3 online here (new window).

:shock:

*Dribble*

:shock:

I'll take your Star Trek Trailer and Raise you Mr Ack... to

... not that i'm not incredibly excited about Star Trek though... looks superb, absolutely superb.... However, think T:S just wins the trailer wars!

I'll take your Star Trek Trailer and Raise you Mr Ack... to

... not that i'm not incredibly excited about Star Trek though... looks superb, absolutely superb.... However, think T:S just wins the trailer wars!

Oh dear... all was good until the face on the streets at the end made me do a little bit of sick in my mouth.

Never reaaallly been that into Star Trek - more of a Star Wars geek. However recently I seem to be going through some changes.

After 5 years of the show being aired I decided to give Battlestar a chance. My weekend consisted of watching most of season 1. I couldn't get enough!

I also watch Heroes and am a big fan of this Zach guy. He plays quiet, misunderstood characters very well and is an excellent choice for spock.

So - my point is..... I'm looking forward to watching this new movie. I may end up watching star trek episodes and never have a free wekend again.

BSG, Heores, StarTrek - I WILL NEVER WATCH LOST!!! I refuse to get sucked into that never ending writers free-for-all.