I've got an idea...

After a result like today's, rather than have a couple too many and then rant at each other on an internet forum, I reckon we should have a couple too many then meet up on the Latics car park for a great big barney. It'd be far more therapeutic. All that pent up angst would be released, and we'd all be happy again (if a little bruised) on a Sunday morning.

Just a thought. :grin:

Guest sheridans_world
After a result like today's, rather than have a couple too many and then rant at each other on an internet forum, I reckon we should have a couple too many then meet up on the Latics car park for a great big barney. It'd be far more therapeutic. All that pent up angst would be released, and we'd all be happy again (if a little bruised) on a Sunday morning.

I dont want to be your partner :grin:

Good idea in principle, fairly sure the law says something else though...

Better still, lets all go to church on the Sunday morning after the afternoon before, pray we don't have to watch another diabolical performance like that ever again, than take a vow to visit Spotland to see how it should be done. :blush:

Better still, lets all go to church on the Sunday morning after the afternoon before, pray we don't have to watch another diabolical performance like that ever again, than take a vow to visit Spotland to see how it should be done. :blush:

i live closer to bury, than oldham now. they are doing quite well. poss another mk.dons. up and away. :grin:

i live closer to bury, than oldham now. they are doing quite well. poss another mk.dons. up and away. :grin:

That's great to hear. I used to live a 5 minute walk from Gigg Lne before moving to Aus. I hope they do well this season. Never watched them when I lived there, instead of walking there 5 minutes, I drove 25 minutes to B.P.