It's just no fun any more.

If it wasn't for the beers with my Dad and my mates before and after the game, I'm not sure I'd bother anymore. What we are subjected to week after week at BP is consistently crap. No spirit on the pitch and let's face it, very little spirit in the stands. I can't believe I'm thinking like this, but it's been going on for too long now. Of course I'd miss it, but I'm not sure I can carry on devoting so much money and time to something that actually makes me this angry. Gutted.

If it wasn't for the beers with my Dad and my mates before and after the game, I'm not sure I'd bother anymore. What we are subjected to week after week at BP is consistently crap. No spirit on the pitch and let's face it, very little spirit in the stands. I can't believe I'm thinking like this, but it's been going on for too long now. Of course I'd miss it, but I'm not sure I can carry on devoting so much money and time to something that actually makes me this angry. Gutted.

I'm pretty sure this will be a lot of peoples sentiments... lets face it, if we just went for the football (especially at home) the crowd would barely be in double figures...

... Fortunately, as you say, football is about a lot more... seeing your mates, having a beer, blind sense of optimism etc... its all those reasons that mean despite the things you say and I agree with... we will be back....

... the problem is for Latics that it might not be as oftern...

Same here I detest going to Boundary park these days, I would rather a season ticket for away games!

Its easier persuading folk to go to away games these days than getting people to go to BP.

I got a car full of us going to MK dons and were all buzzing about it as we were mill wall and all the others.

I just don’t feel the same for games at BP as I did when I got my first season ticket all those years back there’s no match day experience and the football is dire!

milton_keynes_dons_stadium_hok030108_1.jpg

I'm pretty sure this will be a lot of peoples sentiments... lets face it, if we just went for the football (especially at home) the crowd would barely be in double figures...

... Fortunately, as you say, football is about a lot more... seeing your mates, having a beer, blind sense of optimism etc... its all those reasons that mean despite the things you say and I agree with... we will be back....

... the problem is for Latics that it might not be as oftern...

To use one of your favourite quotes...

"There's nothing like 90 minutes of football to ruin a good p**s up" ;-)