This will be the last time...

I'm sick to death of this Happy Clappers Vs Doom & Gloomers fight that has gone on for way too long. So after this I'm logging off until the end of the season.

Hopefully all the "happy clappers" are realistic enough to see that things are not perfect by any means and I share the same doubts as many on here about some of Shez's management skills, most notably how he has constantly failed to motivate the team to win matches that they are favourites for.

But the time for new ideas and changing the major factors of this season has long gone. For the next 10 games, the way I see it is that there is only one aspect around this club that we as supporters can affect and that is the atmosphere around everything to do with Latics. Whether you agree with this current regime's ability to get us promotion or not makes no difference at all anymore, but letting the team know that you (and me) as supporters will do everything we can to get this club up will make the difference. If the staff at the club do not match our effort to achieve this then they will, rightly, be held accountable, but as far as I know nobody at the club will benefit from us not getting promotion so they will do everything they can to get us up.

Unity is paramount for the rest of the season and while we will never all have the same opinions we are all striving to achieve the same goal, how we do it on the pitch, in the changing room, on the training ground and in the boardroom (except for you newyorkboss) is out of our hands, but how we do it in the stands and on the streets is.

If anyone is willing to pay for me to get to the rest of the games and lead by example then let me know :lol: , if not I'll have to do what I can at home listening to LW.

:ktf:

One final irony, we are slating some of the staff at the club for bust up's and being divided when we are doing the same thing with this happy clapper/doom & gloomers crap.