FAO Diego Sideburns

Hello Diego,

I would have sent you a personal message however I'm slightly sozzled and can't work out how to.

Anyway I really enjoyed your away trip reports on the ErnieFlag site and your references to northern soul. I'm considerably younger than you and didn't thrown down my chalk at the Twisted Wheel or any such venues. However I have just finished reading a book that I thought you might enjoy. It's called Do I Love You by Paul McDonald and makes many references to northern soul.

Cheers,

JJT

Hello Diego,

I would have sent you a personal message however I'm slightly sozzled and can't work out how to.

Anyway I really enjoyed your away trip reports on the ErnieFlag site and your references to northern soul. I'm considerably younger than you and didn't thrown down my chalk at the Twisted Wheel or any such venues. However I have just finished reading a book that I thought you might enjoy. It's called Do I Love You by Paul McDonald and makes many references to northern soul.

Cheers,

JJT

Hello JJT,

Thanks for your compliment - it's good to know you appreciate the musical references.

I'll have to check out that book.

Cheers,

Diego