Brentford meet

Markoasis

We will be meeting at noon in the Griffin which is a minutes walk from the away end on the same road!!! Any problems finding it ask a Policeman/woman........

Mark - just a general plee really, I know Oasis is pretty much London based, but was wondering if you have contact with anyone in the South West??? Or if anyone reads this, would gratefully share trips up't'hills on a weekly basis!

See you in the Griffin - think it is wher emost away fans will meet...

I know of a few in Bristol and Danny lives in Swindon. Danny his ST holder and goes up each week and is very much a big part of OASIS .... he should be there Sunday so I'll introduce you.

Mark

That will be really kind Mark - would be great to find a few other Latics fans in the area, to at least share the pain of the trials of the M5/M6 each week!!.... See you in the Griffin, should be there at 12ish (public transport from bristol permitting!) - I'l be the tall, blone Spikey haired lost looking guy in the Wellens 7 shirt...!

Cheers!

BFL