1 stat and 1 stat only why shez has to go

I know there are lots of different threads about shez and people are getting a bit annoyed but I think this takes us down a slightly different route.

Hughes and Lewi have played alongside each other 11 times this season with the following outcome:

Played 11 Won 6 Drawn 4 Lost 1 Points 22 (46 games 92 points)

If this form was based over 46 games it would have gained us 92 points which based on last season table we would have finished top.

After these 11 games Lewi had scored 4 and been involved in many other goals and Hughes had scored 6 so they were not a million miles apart at this stage.

This would have meant based on 46 league games they would have scored around 40 between them which I don’t think is unrealistic. That works out at 1 in 3 for lewi and 1 in 2 for Hughes (which he has gone on to do)

Games without lewi and Hughes upfront together look like this

Played 26 Won 9 Drawn 9 Lost 8 Points 34 (46 games 63 points)

If this form was based over 46 games it would have gained us 63 points which based on last season table we would have finished 13th.

Oh and the goals scored from other strikers when lewi has not been in the team stand at a massive 2 in 26 games.

Well done Shez for messing everything up this season please close the door on your way out and hold the door open for Jim Gannon on his way in please.

Edited by cabjones

Great point made by both of you, unfortunately no manager with get us up this season.

Reading the opening post I would have thought that any manager could, he would just have to play Allessandra for the final 9 games. :unsure:

Sarcasm aside I actually think that would be a good start.....