Well its that time of year again...

when all the little Tranmere fans come on here giving it large, and more often than not we don't see them again for another 6 months after we give them a pasting, then 6months later they all reappear with that scouse confidence. Then we beat them again and they disappear for another 6 months, just to reappear with that scouse confidence until we give them another pasting

Its just a circle of life that has been ging on now for the last 9 seasons, you would have thought they might have learned by now to keep there mouths shut till AFTER the game

Another one that made a quick exit after the game. Spainboy was funny, these scousers just get annoying.

Well from what I've read on here, you lot don't exactly seem witty or friendly enough to engage in any sort of banter anyway. Lighten up a bit!

Well from what I've read on here, you lot don't exactly seem witty or friendly enough to engage in any sort of banter anyway. Lighten up a bit!

We are mate, we have just seen ur lot time and time again make tits of yourself, gets a bit boring after a while!!!

We are mate, we have just seen ur lot time and time again make tits of yourself, gets a bit boring after a while!!!

Well for those of us who do come along for a bit of banter, your hardly giving off a good impression of 'your lot' either to be fair. Anyway nothing wrong with me making a tit of myself, no need to take everything so seriously...mind you I suppose being boring and miserable is in your blood what with being an Oldham fan :grin:

Well for those of us who do come along for a bit of banter, your hardly giving off a good impression of 'your lot' either to be fair. Anyway nothing wrong with me making a tit of myself, no need to take everything so seriously...mind you I suppose being boring and miserable is in your blood what with being an Oldham fan :grin:

How right you are mate, were all boring miserable tvvats in Oldham :grin:

Id be happy if I was on he dole sat on my arse every day at home watchin tv

Edited by Dannylatics

How right you are mate, were all boring miserable tvvats in Oldham :grin:

Id be happy if I was on he dole sat on my arse every day at home watchin tv

Me too!!!!!!!! Wow I miss those days...stupid job centre making me earn a decent living, surely they should class stealing hub caps and car radios a successful career in these parts. Ah those were the days! :wink: