DVD of Latics v Southampton 1993

hi all, is there anybody out there with a copy of the TV coverage of this game? I had it on my Sky+ from when it was on ESPN Classic but have now lost it. Hey ho would be my normal response but there's a 10 second shot of the Chaddy and my Dad is right in the middle of it and he died 9 years ago and it's the only video I had of him at all. If you have it and are able to stick it on a DVD for me I would be forever in your debt, I'd be your gimp for life.

hi all, is there anybody out there with a copy of the TV coverage of this game? I had it on my Sky+ from when it was on ESPN Classic but have now lost it. Hey ho would be my normal response but there's a 10 second shot of the Chaddy and my Dad is right in the middle of it and he died 9 years ago and it's the only video I had of him at all. If you have it and are able to stick it on a DVD for me I would be forever in your debt, I'd be your gimp for life.

is this the 4-3 great escape game? sure ill have the great escape video somewhere, if that will do ya. couldnt put it on dvd though

If you do manage to get a dvd copy, I would love to have one too if you let me know the cost involved. Thanks.

I could never condone any kind of copyright infringement, but I have a DVD-R and Video Combo machine. Therefore, Phillig, If you would like me to make you a copy of your Video onto a DVD naturally for your own use, please PM me.