Fans v Staff Game

Which Sunday team do you play for?

I coudlnt tell you who will be playing but i would take a guess at Dux, Tommy, Tony P, Mick Preist, Marc, John Guy, Simon C, Josh Blitz, James Millawe, Jordan Scholes. Im not giving anything away in that as those players basically pick themselves.

sometimes play for hollinwood sat afternoons when oldham are away, manchester league but play for the junction in the ashton league but weve changed are name (god know what to tho)

millawe, had a good running with him the past two games :grin::ranting:

So you know Tank then? That lad CAN hit a ball cant he. He was also the reason i won the "Taxi" award at our awards do last year after being megged by tank in a game :blush:

James is a fantastic player with lots of speed. Dont crunch him this game though as he is coming playing for Royton next season.

So you know Tank then? That lad CAN hit a ball cant he. He was also the reason i won the "Taxi" award at our awards do last year after being megged by tank in a game :blush:

James is a fantastic player with lots of speed. Dont crunch him this game though as he is coming playing for Royton next season.

yeah yeah i know tank, he used to manage us doent do it no more tho said we were winging :censored::grin:

dont think ill be playing this year im ted flint

I coudlnt tell you who will be playing but i would take a guess at Dux, Tommy, Tony P, Mick Preist, Marc, John Guy, Simon C, Josh Blitz, James Millawe, Jordan Scholes. Im not giving anything away in that as those players basically pick themselves.

Does Jordan post on here?

I'd never be willing to pay the money to play against a team like that.