Luton to start against AFC Wimbledon

Guest sheridans_world

Guest sheridans_world

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...onf/8132542.stm

Well done Wimbledon, getting to that level in just seven years. Between January last season and the end of last season, their average attendance was roughly 3250, two levels below League Two. They have won four promotions in their seven seasons and I for one, hope they rise above Franchise in the football league pyramid.

Brilliant record for them to hold:

The club currently hold the all-time English record for the most consecutive unbeaten league games by any senior football club, having played 78 league matches in a row without defeat over three seasons.

Well done Wimbledon, getting to that level in just seven years. Between January last season and the end of last season, their average attendance was roughly 3250, two levels below League Two. They have won four promotions in their seven seasons and I for one, hope they rise above Franchise in the football league pyramid.

God yeah, i'd love it if they were playing each other in the 4th division next year. Considering the way football's going you'd have to be dead inside to not want AFC Wimbledon to do well.

God yeah, i'd love it if they were playing each other in the 4th division next year. Considering the way football's going you'd have to be dead inside to not want AFC Wimbledon to do well.

I'm sort of over wanting AFC to do that well any more, they are back to about their level pre-the mad rise and with a huge fan base for that level, and the facts are that Wimbledon would as like as not have fallen down the league - it's just that they should have done so gracefully rather than using it to justify the abomination that happened. As they are now, I wouldn't wish them any more or less luck than the other teams in their division who also have no real hope of soaring up the leagues.

But I would love it, love it to see the other lot pass them on the way down.

I think MK Dons will be in the premier league soon. I think the only hope for Wimbledon and MK Dons to meet is though the FA cup or maybe the league cup (if Wimbledon make it to the football league which l think they will).