change of formation

Wasnt it refreshing to see a manager who can change is tactics and formation to suit a game. And moving holdwaorth into centre midfield to protect him from getting sent off was a masterstroke that I am not used to and havent been for many years. The more I see of Penney the more impressed I am.

Wasnt it refreshing to see a manager who can change is tactics and formation to suit a game. And moving holdwaorth into centre midfield to protect him from getting sent off was a masterstroke that I am not used to and havent been for many years. The more I see of Penney the more impressed I am.

x 2........

Spoke with my Dad last night; and we both agreed it is nice to see a Plan B that is different to Plan A; instead of Plan B being Plan A but just with different players (if you get me?)

Changing formations to suit the opposition is a tactic that i like; but it does have it's pitfalls - which if DP continues to utilise the changes; i'm sure we could see soon enough.

But, as you say above; the more I see for myself & read about DP - the more i like (well, apart from his high pitch sqweeking from the touchline!!)