Noel Gallagher 'Quits' Oasis

ste1987

Been on the cards for a while..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8228053.stm

He should plough on and play the shows for the people who had bought tickets. Theyn he can worry about his problems with his brother.

Personally. I think Noel will do the business as a solo artist. He will be like Weller. As for Oasis, Noel (as good as his songs have been) would have been f**k all without Liam.

He should plough on and play the shows for the people who had bought tickets. Theyn he can worry about his problems with his brother.

Personally. I think Noel will do the business as a solo artist. He will be like Weller. As for Oasis, Noel (as good as his songs have been) would have been f**k all without Liam.

:lol: I disagree with that bit :wink:

I agree with the Weller part. He definitely has a long solo future ahead of him.

Hasn't he quit before? Hope he sticks to it this time, Oasis have been crap since he stopped running it like a benevolent dictatorship and let Liam write songs about Patsy Kensit's kid.

Disliked the majority of their stuff after Be Here Now. Although I do like their recent effort "Dig Out Your Soul"

Not too arsed about them "splitting" now after I finally saw them live at Heaton Park. Seen Noel solo before as well.

Disliked the majority of their stuff after Be Here Now. Although I do like their recent effort "Dig Out Your Soul"

Not too arsed about them "splitting" now after I finally saw them live at Heaton Park. Seen Noel solo before as well.

Same.