Super Joe

Hahahaha can't believe you poor b******s are stuck with Colbeck! How's he playing for you so far? He was absolute garbage with us for the most part. He's got a bit of pace but that's about it. He usually ends up running into players instead of around them and I can't remember the last time I saw him play a decent cross. DP loved him so much cos he did a good job at Darlo and put a couple in (which was a rarity and probably his peak form). Shame you're stuck with him now but good luck all the same. Furman on the other hand is one of the most hard working midfielders around and he should be amazing for you. Shame we couldn't hold on to that lad.

Have a good season (and carry on taking our sh!t players if you want but please don't poach our good ones!)

Hahahaha can't believe you poor b******s are stuck with Colbeck! How's he playing for you so far? He was absolute garbage with us for the most part. He's got a bit of pace but that's about it. He usually ends up running into players instead of around them and I can't remember the last time I saw him play a decent cross. DP loved him so much cos he did a good job at Darlo and put a couple in (which was a rarity and probably his peak form). Shame you're stuck with him now but good luck all the same. Furman on the other hand is one of the most hard working midfielders around and he should be amazing for you. Shame we couldn't hold on to that lad.

Have a good season (and carry on taking our sh!t players if you want but please don't poach our good ones!)

cheers for that anyway hows life in league 2?,saying that he did run into a few players last night :lol:

cheers for that anyway hows life in league 2?,saying that he did run into a few players last night :lol:

Haha it's not too bad. Another win today so it's 4 in a row now which is looking promising after a very shaky start. You'll see him do it a lot, it's his best trick :wink:

He's very much a confidence player as well so if your fans boo him he'll only get even worse!

Haha it's not too bad. Another win today so it's 4 in a row now which is looking promising after a very shaky start. You'll see him do it a lot, it's his best trick :wink:

He's very much a confidence player as well so if your fans boo him he'll only get even worse!

christ he might as well go now,booing players is what we do best,by the way could i interest you in a young and upcoming goalkeeper called dean brill :grin:

christ he might as well go now,booing players is what we do best,by the way could i interest you in a young and upcoming goalkeeper called dean brill :grin:

We tend to be pretty quick to get on players backs when they're not performing so I know how you feel! There's always a scapegoat. I'll pass the word on to McCall about Brill. If he's crap then he should probably be at our place anyway. He'll fit right in

Difficult to judge him on just the one performance especially when the whole team was shocking, although he was largely ineffective and did run into a few players as it happens.

Furman can't get a start at the moment, such is our wealth of midfield talent. :blink: