Three things

1. It's 2.10am here in Australia. Yet f@@@#$g again I have stayed up half the night (and thereby ruining another Sunday) follwoing the football scores and seeing Latics lose.

2. Bristol Rovers are without doubt the new Tranmere. Another last-minute winner. Bastards.

3. This is seriously reminding me of the 96/97 season under Sharpe. Strikers unable to put the ball in the back of the net, a woefully underconfident team with players simply not up to it, a manager who means well but who is already looking like he is swimming against the tide and fans getting increasingly disaffected. Under 4,000 at BP next week, you reckon?

I'm pissed off.

1. It's 2.10am here in Australia. Yet f@@@#$g again I have stayed up half the night (and thereby ruining another Sunday) follwoing the football scores and seeing Latics lose.

2. Bristol Rovers are without doubt the new Tranmere. Another last-minute winner. Bastards.

3. This is seriously reminding me of the 96/97 season under Sharpe. Strikers unable to put the ball in the back of the net, a woefully underconfident team with players simply not up to it, a manager who means well but who is already looking like he is swimming against the tide and fans getting increasingly disaffected. Under 4,000 at BP next week, you reckon?

I'm pissed off.

where all pissed off but we need to stick together ....

By staying up past 2am? i don't go to bed til 2am on week nights when i'm in work the following morning at 9. You need to take vitamins or something. :wink:

having said that, that really wasn't worth staying up for, was it.

By staying up past 2am? i don't go to bed til 2am on week nights when i'm in work the following morning at 9. You need to take vitamins or something. :wink:

having said that, that really wasn't worth staying up for, was it.

You're right Rosa. Supporting this shower of crud is taking it out of me though! Need something more than vitamins after this defeat.

I've written off the 'we're all doomed' postings on here over the last couple of weeks as the rantings of loonies. But now I think we really are up poo creek.

Really does remind me of previous relegation (or near relegation) seasons.