Oldham Road Royton Shut

jorvik_latic

Just been through Royton, and Oldham Road is shut apparently between Middleton Road and Shaw Road End. Some sort of Police incident. Heard just as I was there on the radio, saying to avoid the area, and it will be shut for some time.

No idea what's gone on. There's Police cordon round the side of the Carters but that's all I could see amidst the Police vehicles!

What the hell is going on at the moment??

Well the guy shot at weekend was apparantly the brother of the guy who apparantly shot a guy in salford a couple of months ago, to start the ball rolling.

A case of mistaken identity/revenge certainky seems to be the case - Reported by the rarely wrong tonight.

Me thinks this hasn't finished yet :disappointed:

Just been through Royton, and Oldham Road is shut apparently between Middleton Road and Shaw Road End. Some sort of Police incident. Heard just as I was there on the radio, saying to avoid the area, and it will be shut for some time.

No idea what's gone on. There's Police cordon round the side of the Carters but that's all I could see amidst the Police vehicles!

The road was shut when we drove past about twenty past 6 and was open again by the time we were coming back about half 8. There was still an awful lot of dibble about mind you.

All too common in Oldham at the minute. Make's me glad I live in such a civilised town. :lol:

Edited by Rocky_Latic