Sims 3

BJBlue

The other day my mate lent me this and although my lap top didn't meet the requirements it needed to run i thought meh might as well give it a go. Installed it and it worked fine. Ran at a good speed, all the graphics were good and i was happy. Then after i'd spent all day on it it crashed on me. Since then it crashes every time i go on it after about five minutes. Can anyone explain this to me???

The other day my mate lent me this and although my lap top didn't meet the requirements it needed to run i thought meh might as well give it a go. Installed it and it worked fine. Ran at a good speed, all the graphics were good and i was happy. Then after i'd spent all day on it it crashed on me. Since then it crashes every time i go on it after about five minutes. Can anyone explain this to me???

It sounds like in general, your laptop is just struggling to run it without meeting the requirements. Try and lower the settings of the game and see if it works any better.

It sounds like in general, your laptop is just struggling to run it without meeting the requirements. Try and lower the settings of the game and see if it works any better.

Unfortunatley it was already on the lowest settings. I'm just confused because it worked perfectly all day and now for some reason it won't do.

Unfortunatley it was already on the lowest settings. I'm just confused because it worked perfectly all day and now for some reason it won't do.

I've had that happen before with some games. But The Sims 3 uses up alot because it runs and processes the whole town at the same time rather than just one household.