Stupid Latics moments!

Obviously we will all have tales of when things happened that were odd and hilarious.

In the Chaddy at the end of one season, we were all stood at the bottom of the stand, and the final whistle was about to go, Mark Prestwich asked us all to run onto the pitch at the end, whilst he was revving himself up we were all saying we wouldnt go without him knowing.

So the final whistle goes and Pressy legs it, we all just stood there and laughed as nobody else had bothered to run on either, so he ran to the half way line and back again, to make it seem like he had a reason to be there, then a load of young uns decided to run on so he wasnt a lonely soldier.

Swainey doing his Mr Motivator on the pitch at Walsall away last season.

At Wrexham away in the LDV when we got battered at home (funnily enough the first Beardybus!) we had all had a little shandy and were singing small town in Chester, my Nephew, not the brightest spark joined in the singing but shouted "Small town in Chesterfield!" he hasnt lived that down.

Same game, one of the lads Patch was running from the back of the stand to where we were and he didnt notice the barrier and went testicles first in to them.

My mind is working now trying to think of more!

Obviously we will all have tales of when things happened that were odd and hilarious.

In the Chaddy at the end of one season, we were all stood at the bottom of the stand, and the final whistle was about to go, Mark Prestwich asked us all to run onto the pitch at the end, whilst he was revving himself up we were all saying we wouldnt go without him knowing.

So the final whistle goes and Pressy legs it, we all just stood there and laughed as nobody else had bothered to run on either, so he ran to the half way line and back again, to make it seem like he had a reason to be there, then a load of young uns decided to run on so he wasnt a lonely soldier.

Swainey doing his Mr Motivator on the pitch at Walsall away last season.

At Wrexham away in the LDV when we got battered at home (funnily enough the first Beardybus!) we had all had a little shandy and were singing small town in Chester, my Nephew, not the brightest spark joined in the singing but shouted "Small town in Chesterfield!" he hasnt lived that down.

Same game, one of the lads Patch was running from the back of the stand to where we were and he didnt notice the barrier and went testicles first in to them.

My mind is working now trying to think of more!

Didn't Ian dislocate his shoulder at the pub in Lymn where a few of you decided to get tanked up (nowt wrong with that btw) on the way back from Walsall and spin round holding a brush, how noone went through that fence is beyond me, I remember your Dad telling Danny to get the f*** outta the way :lol: while you were spinning round.