Gate Reciepts Clarification

according to the Chron the gate receipts are split 50/50 for the first two rounds of the FA cup from the 3rd round the FA take a 10% cut.

I think Latics get to recoup costs before gate recipts are split i.e. the Policing bill, so effectively it's any profits that are split as you describe. But I could be wrong.............

I think Latics get to recoup costs before gate recipts are split i.e. the Policing bill, so effectively it's any profits that are split as you describe. But I could be wrong.............

Sounds about right, but by the time the police bill us extra for a kick off time they've agreed to, the extra stewarding, and we get fined for multiple pitch-invasions from fans that have drunk themselves senseless we'll make a loss!

Sounds about right, but by the time the police bill us extra for a kick off time they've agreed to, the extra stewarding, and we get fined for multiple pitch-invasions from fans that have drunk themselves senseless we'll make a loss!

Can't we get Leeds to pay up 50% of our losses by any chance?

Can't we get Leeds to pay up 50% of our losses by any chance?

Should be an 11.15-12 noon kick off time - like we used to do in the past on Good Friday/NYD games v Leeds...you watch, there will be more police than ever seen for a Latics match ever! And it'll still be carnage, why? Because like Millwall they are Scum and thrive on their notoriety...

Should be an 11.15-12 noon kick off time - like we used to do in the past on Good Friday/NYD games v Leeds...you watch, there will be more police than ever seen for a Latics match ever! And it'll still be carnage, why? Because like Millwall they are Scum and thrive on their notoriety...

An obvious solution to that would be to hold em back for 30 minutes or even an hour.....