is it legal to charge someone differently based on their height?

help_shiny

well is it? Example case: man takes daughter to an aquarium, aquarium charges £10.80 for child to enter, child is two years old, aquarium's entrance policy is that if you're above a certain height you pay full whack, if you're below a certain height you get in for nowt. This is because "how do we know you're telling the truth that she's not 3. She says a lot more than my 4 year old does". PROBABLY BECAUSE MY 2 YEAR OLD ISNT A BORDELINE RETARD LIKE YOUR SCOUSE F'WIT MINI CHAV SON MUST BE THEN. Err, scratch that last remark from the record.

Anyway.....any ideas?

There is no law against height discrimination.

Not yet- however if there is a legitimate reason why people who are shorter should get in cheaper then I don't think it should apply. For example, if you are going to say Alton Towers if you are under a certain height so can't go on a lot of the rides due to health and safety you don't have to pay full price even if you are 8 or 88 or 28.

Guest sheridans_world
Not yet- however if there is a legitimate reason why people who are shorter should get in cheaper then I don't think it should apply. For example, if you are going to say Alton Towers if you are under a certain height so can't go on a lot of the rides due to health and safety you don't have to pay full price even if you are 8 or 88 or 28.

So the logical question next is.... what if you are too tall?