:censored:

smalley

furman

whittaker

colbeck

parker

heffernan

:unsure:

Looks like someone needs to eat their hat? No chance Lomax and Black will start ahead of Holdsworth and Jacobson he says??

Trying to decide whether its a good thing, Beckford never done anything against us, top strikers never seem to do either Trundle etc

Gregan usually has Beckford quiet. I guess we should be more happy about Snodgrass, Kisnorbo and Becchio (who seems to out muscle our defence profusely).

Then again Beckford, Snodgrass and Becchio will be some impact when they're brought on if it's a stalemate in the second half. Those 3 coming on a fresh legs could probably put us to the sword.

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

Gregan usually has Beckford quiet. I guess we should be more happy about Snodgrass, Kisnorbo and Becchio (who seems to out muscle our defence profusely).

Then again Beckford, Snodgrass and Becchio will be some impact when they're brought on if it's a stalemate in the second half. Those 3 coming on a fresh legs could probably put us to the sword.

i take it rubes is injured still