Today's Game

That's the problem mate, we're never gonna lose 4 or 5 nil with DP in charge, as teams that lose 4 or 5 nil tend to get caught attcking every now and then. Those that sit with 11 men behind the ball lose 1 or 2 nil every week.

It was :censored: under Sharp and yhet we often only lost by the odd goal but that was enough. When we narrowly stayed up in 95/96 we didn't concede more than 2 goals in any league game all season yet still struggled. It was :censored:e under Warnock but we scored goals. It was laughable under Talbot but occasionally we put in performances of the ilk of the win at Bradford and we managed to beat City in the Cup. This lot are the worst I've seen in 24 seasons and boy have I seen some :censored:e in that time. I was all for Penney, but his tactics are destroying what passion I have left for the club. Anything less than 7 points from the next three and he has to go. Injuries are no excuse...

Yep, I think we need at least 2 wins from the next 3 games (I won't be betting on it though).

The injury situation is getting worse rather than better, I keep thinking that we will soon get one or two back, but we don't we get one or two more injured.

Whenever I see Lomax playing anywhere in that back four I can see only defeat for us, as our chance of a clean sheet has gone and we never look like scoring a goal ourselves, so our best case scenario of 0-0 goes out of the window.

Ditto what has been said already, we have seen far worse teams this season at Carrow Road this year - Wycombe, Orient, Tranmere and Walsall spring to mind immediately. I didnt think we played particularly well and at times in the second half it had the feel that we'd taken our foot off the gas and settled for a 2nil, which given the late chances your lot have could have been a mistake. Both goals came after you'd been attacking and it seemed to be organisation at the back, rather than any major failings and with a striker it could have been a different game.

What I wanted to mention though was the fans, the 350 or so were superb and had us chuckling away at "one shot, we only want one shot" and "lets pretend that we have scored". We were a bit quiet on Saturday and I think the level of expectation is such that being ahead at half time is the minimum expected, rather than giving us something to shout about.