More bad PR

Received this message from Carl Spiers today... Littlewoods 20 Year aniversary fundraiser....

Latics have snatched this event from me ! after a few months of me doing groundwork, including booking Joe Royle etc, the club have now informed me they intend to do the same event, the night before and have secured all the ex players, the long and short of it is I have been bullied out of this event, typical, at a time when Latics should be building bridges for their fans who no longer attend, they have stole all my ideas and format, we were gonna raise money for Simon Bossuns new wheelchair, doubt very much Latics will be too concerned about Simon, all I can do is apologise,

I was asked if I wanted to go, the wife the same, we both received the same message this afternoon.....I heard about it from Carl the week before Latics announced it......I presumed he was working in conjunction with the club, obviously not......well that is my name removed from the list, I won't be attending, not like they will lose sleep anyway as plenty more to fill my shoes.......fill yer boots <_<

Received this message from Carl Spiers today... Littlewoods 20 Year aniversary fundraiser....

Latics have snatched this event from me ! after a few months of me doing groundwork, including booking Joe Royle etc, the club have now informed me they intend to do the same event, the night before and have secured all the ex players, the long and short of it is I have been bullied out of this event, typical, at a time when Latics should be building bridges for their fans who no longer attend, they have stole all my ideas and format, we were gonna raise money for Simon Bossuns new wheelchair, doubt very much Latics will be too concerned about Simon, all I can do is apologise,

If it's a shi%%y thing for the club to do, don't the people (JR etc) who were apparently booked deserve the same label?

If CS had them booked, then I'd think they'd be honouring it?

Besides wouldn't you do a "20 Year Littlewoods Cup" event WITH some club involvement? Surely?