Wycombe Today

I wouldn't exactly call him a goal threat.....one all season!

He's scored more than 1 goal this season and he's the only one who can score from outside the box. The amount of quality efforts he has from outside the box surely you've seen them?

How was he our biggest goal threat when he didn't score and two of our other players did?

because he was willing to have a go at goal from outside the box and worked there keeper 2 or 3 times with very good dipping efforts....you seen anybody else in the team doing that lately????

i am one of caspers biggest critics,but he deserves the pat on the back when he does well...shame more people cant see it eh

He's scored more than 1 goal this season and he's the only one who can score from outside the box. The amount of quality efforts he has from outside the box surely you've seen them?

One league goal and one against Stanley in the JPT. No I've seen his shots sail harmlessly over the bar or into the keepers hands. He is ****.

I wouldn't exactly call him a goal threat.....one all season!

Also the key word there is threat not scorer. He gives it a go and causes keepers allsorts of problems with his long range shots. More than anyone else in our side. He gives the team something different.