Both substitutions

Completely ridiculous.

Colbeck was absolutely superb this afternoon. He was such a threat...on the bus back to the station was talking to some Wycombe fans and they said their lot were laughing and cheering when he went off because he had torn them a new arsehole.

The second one would have been funny if it wasn't so depressing. We were playing against 10 men, in stoppage time, against a side in the relegation zone...and he takes off a f****g striker. You've got to be joking. How bloody negative...it's one thing playing for a 0-0 against top of the league...but Wycombe were utter :censored:e and we should have gone for it with four minutes to go. I'm not saying we'd have scored...but it's the message of the (lack of) intent.

We played very well today for three quarters of the game. How we didn't finish them off I'm not sure, continue to play in that manner and we should be OK.

And once again, Colbeck...immense. He's had a lot of stick but he's getting better, not yet worth the fee we paid but there's potential there.

Completely ridiculous.

Colbeck was absolutely superb this afternoon. He was such a threat...on the bus back to the station was talking to some Wycombe fans and they said their lot were laughing and cheering when he went off because he had torn them a new arsehole.

The second one would have been funny if it wasn't so depressing. We were playing against 10 men, in stoppage time, against a side in the relegation zone...and he takes off a f****g striker. You've got to be joking. How bloody negative...it's one thing playing for a 0-0 against top of the league...but Wycombe were utter :censored:e and we should have gone for it with four minutes to go. I'm not saying we'd have scored...but it's the message of the (lack of) intent.

We played very well today for three quarters of the game. How we didn't finish them off I'm not sure, continue to play in that manner and we should be OK.

And once again, Colbeck...immense. He's had a lot of stick but he's getting better, not yet worth the fee we paid but there's potential there.

Jesus, what the hell are we going to be like at Elland Road? 5-5-0 formation?

Jesus, what the hell are we going to be like at Elland Road? 5-5-0 formation?

Tbh.. I think he might try to get away with playing a second goalkeeper.... all though if it is Dean Brill that might not do us much good!

All down to Paw innit... get him back, and hopefully keep Heff, and you never know... but the past two games have looked promising on the attacking front. Despite the rediculous subs. <_<

We were made to look good againsta very very poor side. How we didn't score more, I don't know. BUT if we can miss so many opportunities against such a bad team, and be unable to score "one on ones", then I don't share your optimism for the rest of the season. There is a reason why we are amongst the leagues lowest scorers, and I saw nothing to show that will improve against better opposition.

For all that, it was a entertaining game, with chances, penalties, goals and a sending off. A good game to watch between two sides where their place in the table probably reflects their true levels.

OH - yes - terrible substitutions!

Tbh.. I think he might try to get away with playing a second goalkeeper.... all though if it is Dean Brill that might not do us much good!

All down to Paw innit... get him back, and hopefully keep Heff, and you never know... but the past two games have looked promising on the attacking front. Despite the rediculous subs. <_<

And the ginger one to fill that fecking great big gap on the right, with him and Pav fit we should look a fairly decent outfit.