Tranmere Fan In Peace

I literally don't get your point....you're saying that nearly six years ago, the players we have woud have been decent. Seeing as though we must have one of the youngest squads / team in the league, I can only assume that you're talking utter pap.

Bring back John Barnes.

That sir, just typifies a :censored:house Oldham fan.

laughable, la'...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?

Just thought I'd pop over to enjoy the quality banter - well done everyone! :sign0003:

Two towns with their own social problems, and as regards their football clubs, both facing uncertain futures as support continues to be seduced away by big city neighbours.

I'm all for a bit of banter, but when it comes down to it, we're much the same really - supporting our local clubs, however crap they may be, in the hope that there just may be the occasional island of success in the otherwise large ocean of sh1te.

Who'll be next out with the collection buckets I wonder - you or us?

We must all be feckin' mad! :blink:

Are you honestly above us JESUS I was unaware of that thanks for that ground breaking revelation.

What you have to bare in mind that our season only really started late october since then we have won 6 of a possible 8 games and find ourselves on the up and in the 3rd round of the FA cup.

i think you will find your season started in august same time as ours and everyone elses...it isnt our fault your club got rid of a half decent manager in favour of dumb n dumber is it....

wouldnt it be funny if you went down and ronnie moore came back up...get ya buckets ready la

Just thought I'd pop over to enjoy the quality banter - well done everyone! :sign0003:

Two towns with their own social problems, and as regards their football clubs, both facing uncertain futures as support continues to be seduced away by big city neighbours.

I'm all for a bit of banter, but when it comes down to it, we're much the same really - supporting our local clubs, however crap they may be, in the hope that there just may be the occasional island of success in the otherwise large ocean of sh1te.

Who'll be next out with the collection buckets I wonder - you or us?

We must all be feckin' mad! :blink:

Good post, and very true.