Network Game on Football Manager 10

Butter

Anyone ever set one up, if so how do you do it??

Best way to do it by downloading a program called Hamachi.

www.hamachi.cc

whoever plans on playing the network game, they all need to download this, only takes 2 mins.

Then follow hamachis instructions and whoever the host of the game will be needs to set up a network on there and get everyone to join it.

Then open fm10 up and start network game, tick run as server and then when its loaded up, whoever is playing needs to go on join network game and put the isp that shows up on hamachi into where fm asks you.

Then, bobs your uncle.

Best way to do it by downloading a program called Hamachi.

www.hamachi.cc

whoever plans on playing the network game, they all need to download this, only takes 2 mins.

Then follow hamachis instructions and whoever the host of the game will be needs to set up a network on there and get everyone to join it.

Then open fm10 up and start network game, tick run as server and then when its loaded up, whoever is playing needs to go on join network game and put the isp that shows up on hamachi into where fm asks you.

Then, bobs your uncle.

Thanks a lot mate.

• 2 weeks later...
Going to buy this soon (been a bit pre-occupied on the ps3), would be decent if we could 4 or 5 of us tics in a network game. 2 nights a week or so?

Lol it didnt work in the end- Hamachi worked for me but not for my mate.

I've signed up to that FIFA league wont have time for both. I'm sure some others will be interested though.

• 3 weeks later...
Lol it didnt work in the end- Hamachi worked for me but not for my mate.

I've signed up to that FIFA league wont have time for both. I'm sure some others will be interested though.

Is that a fifa league on the ps3 or xbox?