My thoughts on it all

Firstly I paid £19 to sit in the main stand lower. And I'll pay it again on Saturday and the time after that and then again the time after that, no matter who is in charge of the club I support Oldham Athletic not Dave Penney or TTA but Oldham Athletic.

For me the biggest problem we have as you said is that we are to cautious and for me we set up not to win the game but to not lose. I beleive the stat that we have the 5th best defence in the league mirrors this out.

I thought Dean Brill did what he had to do well last night, Gregan was superb again, Hazell and Goodwin steady and Jacobsen looked decent. So defensivley we do look quite well.

But going forward we are awful, Danny Whit is shouldn't be near the first team he is so lightweight it's untrue! Smalley is in a poor run of form and Taylor needs to get a grip. Stephens can play and take a good dead ball, :censored: is full or energy and I couldn't understand why Penney didn't start with him last night, Pav is Pav holds it up well but in all honestly isn't in the box enough to offer much of a goal threat.

We need a Heff type figure up along Pav to feed off his clever play as it's clear that Smalley, Parker and Taylor can't do it. Until a Heffernan type figure arrives I wouldn't mind us going with a 4-3-3 with the ball and 4-5-1 when we dont have it. My team would be >

GK Brill

DR Goodwin

DL Jacobsen

DC Gregan

DC Ruben

MC Stephens

MC :censored:

MC Furman

AMR Smalley

AML Taylor

ST Pav.

Lets try and get through the middle of teams as were not having much joy playing with wingers at the minute. Wingers who I might add apart from Colbeck don't see to able to cross, this is one of our biggest problems if you ask me.

Edited by oafc2002