Millwall

only won once away from home in the league this season, drawing six and losing 5

they have already lost at Gillingham and Leyton Orient

surely we are due a point at least against them?

No we are due 3, won once away, drawn 6 lost 5, they need to lose on Saturday just to keep the trend set Won 1 Drawn 6 Lost 6, sounds good to me that does, it is a must win mate, he has got to go out all guns blazing instead of settling for a single ******* point, otherwise there has been no change from previous matches which going off the stats just isn't working, we need goals for points, if we get 2 then shut up shop then fair enough but to play for the point we have before we kick off isn't good enough, single points aren't going to pull us out of the relegation zone whereas 3 are!

No we are due 3, won once away, drawn 6 lost 5, they need to lose on Saturday just to keep the trend set Won 1 Drawn 6 Lost 6, sounds good to me that does, it is a must win mate, he has got to go out all guns blazing instead of settling for a single ******* point, otherwise there has been no change from previous matches which going off the stats just isn't working, we need goals for points, if we get 2 then shut up shop then fair enough but to play for the point we have before we kick off isn't good enough, single points aren't going to pull us out of the relegation zone whereas 3 are!

Correct! Let's show some ambition and have a right go, I'd rather go down fighting than wilt away feebly.

i agree, but he wont though will he, dave the rave will see a point against a top 10 side as a decent point, regardless of there away record

he has got to be more attack minded, after the vote of confidence he has recieved he has got to change things surely?

0-0 it is then :petesake::grin: